Integrated online licensing set for launch
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After a month’s delay, the government has set May 20 as the launch date for the online single submission (OSS) system, a web-based platform that will integrate all business licensing, and enable the simultaneous issuance of permits.The new system, set for launch on May 20, is designed to integrate all licensing processes at central and regional government level, cutting the long procedures busin...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident