Island focus: Jokowi appoints new advisors
The Jakarta Post
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has appointed four new staff members to his administration through a presidential decree, said Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung.
They are Adita Irawati, the former corporate communications vice president for state-owned communications firm Telkomsel, Abdul Ghofar Rozin, the son of Nahdlatul Ulama senior cleric Mohammad Ahmad Sahal Mahfudz, Siti Ruhaini Dzuh...
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Saudi state carrier hit by system failure ahead of haj
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech