Island focus: Jokowi appoints new advisors
The Jakarta Post
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has appointed four new staff members to his administration through a presidential decree, said Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung.
They are Adita Irawati, the former corporate communications vice president for state-owned communications firm Telkomsel, Abdul Ghofar Rozin, the son of Nahdlatul Ulama senior cleric Mohammad Ahmad Sahal Mahfudz, Siti Ruhaini Dzuh...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'