The Jakarta Post
Indonesia now bears the heavy shadow of child suicide bombers — just as Muslims are about to enter the holy fasting month of Ramadhan. They used to be part of horrific, distant news stories involving Palestine, Boko Haram, the Islamic State (IS). Now they are here.
Reports so far say four children survived the recent terror acts in East Java that were led by their parents. They inc...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs