Man faces life in prison after prank goes wrong
The Jakarta Post
It was intended as a prank, but it turned out to be totally inappropriate due to bad timing.
Just as the whole nation was on alert after a series of bombings at three churches in Surabaya, East Java, on Sunday and a premature explosion in neighboring Sidoarjo, a man identified as MIA allegedly claimed he had found a suspicious item at the Santa Anna Parish Church in Duren Sawit, East Jakart...
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
- S. Korean woman given rare jail term for spycam crime
- A-Pink to perform in Jakarta in September
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Two Austrians killed in French Alps glider crash: Official
- Who is Ma’ruf Amin, Jokowi’s running mate?
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world