Pertamina to follow Shell in seeking fuel price hike
Stefanno Reinard Sulaiman
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State-owned energy giant Pertamina will soon propose to the government new prices for its commercially sold gasoline products amid an upward trend in global crude oil prices that have exceeded US$70 per barrel.As of Wednesday, the price of global benchmark Brent crude was $77.91 per barrel, up from price as little as $44.82 per barrel in June last year.Pertamina acting president director Nicke Wid...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims