Police pursue Monas case despite compensation
The Jakarta Post
Police are continuing with their investigation into the death of two children at a recent event held at the National Monument (Monas) square in Central Jakarta, even after the victims’ families have received compensation from the event organizer.
Mahesa Junaedi, 12, and Muhamad Rizki Syaputra, 10, died on April 28 as they were bustled about in a crowd of thousands of people who had gather...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident