Police arrest motorcycle workshop employees in Tangerang for stealing
The Jakarta Post
A worker at a motorcycle workshop in Tangerang, Banten, has been arrested for allegedly stealing motorcycles.
In addition to arresting the employee, who worked for the workshop's warehouse division, the Benda Police also arrested his colleague, who was allegedly part of the theft plot.
“After an investigation by [the police’s] vehicle document registration center, it was discovered that the license plate of the motorcycle used [by the alleged perpetrator] did not match the motorcycle itself,” police chief Comr. Ubaidilla said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
After an interrogation, the two alleged perpetrators confessed to stealing a motorcycle in front of an elementary school in Jurumundi, Benda, Tangerang. Based on information from the interrogation, the police then arrested a third individual who allegedly received a stolen motorcycle.
In total, the police seized a T-latch handle key, two vehicle plates, a rear fender, two rear-view mirrors and a toy gun. They also seized three Honda Beat motorcycles with the license plates B-1314-NN, B-6809-GUK and B-6080-VNQ and a black Yamaha R 15 motorcycle with the license plate B-3453-CEO. (acr)
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad