A quiet place
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta is seen nearly deserted on Tuesday. Most Jakarta residents have returned to their hometowns for Idul Fitri, leaving the city’s roads uncommonly empty. (JP/Seto Wardhana)...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says