Island focus: TransNusa opens new C. Java route
The Jakarta Post
Private airline TransNusa has opened a new route connecting Semarang and Cilacap, both in Central Java, in an effort to expand its market share in Central Java.
TransNusa president director Bayu Sutanto said Semarang-Cilacap flights would operate every Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
“We will use the ATR72 aircraft for this route, with the fare ranging from Rp 300,000 [US$21.50] to Rp...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says