Press Council reiterates stance on Yusuf death
The Jakarta Post
In light of the recent death of journalist Muhammad Yusuf, 42, from Kotabaru regency, South Kalimantan, the Press Council reiterated its stance that his work was not in line with professional journalism, thus removing him from the protection of the press.
Yusuf, who worked for online news portal KemajuanRakyat.co.id, died at Kotabaru Regional Public Hospital on Sunday after being in police ...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says