Toyota investing $1 billion in Asian ride-share firm Grab
Toyota said Wednesday it was investing $1 billion in Asia ride-share company Grab, as the Japanese automaker looks to expand beyond its core business into the "mobility" sector.
Grab, which is headquartered in Singapore, is a leading player in the ride-share industry in Asia, and earlier this year agreed to acquire US giant Uber's regional operations.
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- The warning signs get stronger
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Washington diocese names 31 former clergy accused of abuse
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community