PermataBank distributes Rp 838 billion to ATMs during long holiday
The Jakarta Post
Private lender PermataBank has distributed Rp 838 billion (US$59.93 million) to its ATMs across the country for the Idul Fitri holiday from June 11 to 21, one of its executive has said.
Richele Maramis, the bank’s head of corporate affairs, said the amount was calculated based on trends during Idul Fitri holidays in previous years.
“We have prepared [our services] and will resume normal operations at 67 branch offices from June 19 to 20,” Richele said in a statement on Wednesday evening.Read also: BI prepares Rp 188.2t cash for Ramadhan, Idul Fitri
Richele said customers would still be able to report any complaints to the bank during the holiday through its call center, PermataTel, which operates for 24 hours.
She assured that customers would receive responses directly from the call center, while special complaint cases would require further investigation based on the existing service level agreement (SLA).
The publicly listed bank, owned by diversified conglomerate Astra International and British lender Standard Chartered Bank, stated that it had routinely informed its customers to be on guard whenever they used their credit cards and debit cards. (gda)
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling