Jakarta public school enrollment postponed due to regional elections
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Education Agency has postponed to Thursday the deadline for enrollment at public junior and senior high schools.
The postponement was made in accordance with the education agency's public school enrollment technical guideline and Presidential Decree No. 14/2018, which declared June 27 a national holiday because of the regional elections.
Previously, the deadline was Wednesday at 2 p.m., with enrollment results scheduled to be released at 4 p.m. on the same day.
Following the decree, the deadline was moved to Thursday at 2 p.m., with results scheduled at 4 p.m. on the same day. (rfa)
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper