Jakarta public school enrollment postponed due to regional elections
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Education Agency has postponed to Thursday the deadline for enrollment at public junior and senior high schools.
The postponement was made in accordance with the education agency's public school enrollment technical guideline and Presidential Decree No. 14/2018, which declared June 27 a national holiday because of the regional elections.
Previously, the deadline was Wednesday at 2 p.m., with enrollment results scheduled to be released at 4 p.m. on the same day.
Following the decree, the deadline was moved to Thursday at 2 p.m., with results scheduled at 4 p.m. on the same day. (rfa)
- Transgender people assaulted by dozens of men in Bekasi
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Foreign investors allowed to own 100% shares in 25 business units
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Whale shark seen in Jakarta Bay
- Crown prince a 'red line' in Khashoggi probe: Saudi FM
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos