Tickets for Asian Games opening ceremony available soon
The Jakarta Post
Asian Games organizers have announced ticket sales for the event’s opening ceremony, which will be held at the Gelora Bung Karno main stadium in Jakarta on Aug. 18, will be available for purchase by the middle of this month.
Tickets are available via official online ticket seller kiostix.com, which is also accessible via the Games’ official website asiangames2018.id.
The Jakarta Post has observed that ticket sales for the opening and closing ceremonies as well as sports events are already available to order at kiostix.com.
Tickets for the opening ceremony are priced between Rp 750,000 (US$52.50) and Rp 5 million, while for the closing ceremony tickets range from Rp 450,000 to Rp 2 million. Payment can be made with Visa and Mastercard credit cards, Indomaret minimarket, CIMB Clicks and Mandiri E-Cash.
The organizers have allocated 40,000 opening ceremony tickets for sale.
Francis Wanandi, an official with the Indonesian Asian Games Organizing Committee (INASGOC), said the ticket price was more affordable than similar events in other countries.
“We have made it affordable [for the opening ceremony] as in other countries the ticket cost is above $100,” Francis told the press on Friday.
As for sports events tickets, prices start at Rp 50,000.
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Lion Air crash: 'I’m sure dad could swim his way out and survive the crash'
- When Jokowi’s ‘other women’ let their hair down
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- 5 ways to increase your lung capacity