Man allegedly steals neighbor’s motorcycle using duplicate key
The Jakarta Post
A man was arrested on Monday for allegedly stealing his neighbor's motorcycle in Kalianyar, Tambora, West Jakarta, on Saturday.
According to Tambora Police chief Comr. Iver Son Manossoh, the suspect allegedly stole the motorcycle using a duplicate key that he had made when he borrowed the motorcycle on a previous occasion.
"One day before the theft, he borrowed his neighbor's motorcycle," Iver said as quoted by kompas.com.
He added that the neighbor reported a theft to the police as soon as he realized that his motorcycle was missing.
The police then arrested the suspect at his home, not far from his neighbor's residence.
"The suspect immediately admitted to his crime following the arrest," Iver said.
He allegedly hid the stolen motorcycle under Kalijodo Bridge in North Jakarta.
"The suspect is due to be charged under article 363 of the Criminal Code bill with a seven-year prison sentence," Iver added. (rfa)
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...