Greater Jakarta: LRT stations’ development in final stage
The Jakarta Post
Progress on the development of six stations for the light rapid transit (LRT) system, which will connect Rawamangun, East Jakarta, and Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, has entered the final stage, according to LRT Jakarta project director Allan Tandiono.
The Jakarta LRT railway stretches 5.8 kilometers from Rawamangun to Kelapa Gading.
“Currently, the construction team is speeding up ...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- Trump says Queen thinks Brexit is 'very complex problem': Report
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world