BCA cautious ahead of possible Fed rate hikes
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The country’s biggest private lender, Bank Central Asia (BCA), maintained its loan growth target this year as its conservative outlook on credit demand remained unchanged amid possible Fed rate hikes.BCA president director Jahja Setiaatmadja said the bank’s loans grew 12 percent in the first half, above its target of 10 percent for this year.“It’s hard to predict loan growth toward the en...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?