KPPU to stay independent, says minister
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Trade Ministry has emphasized that the revision of Law No. 5/1999 on monopolies and unfair business competition will not jeopardize the independence of the Business Competition Supervisory Commission (KPPU).Previously, the government had suggested to the House of Representatives’ working committee on the revision of the law to have the KPPU work under the Trade Ministry’s authority.That su...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?