One-day business licensing
The Jakarta Post
Coordinating Economic Minister Darmin Nasution finally launched on Monday the Online Single Submission (OSS), an integrated digital licensing system that promises to complete processing business permits from the central government and regional administrations within a few hours, compared to the several months the process took before.
That sounds like a fairy tale, considering the large numb...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach