Overlapping interests block TOD projects despite high demand
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration’s intention to build 13 transit oriented development (TOD) projects has attracted attention from the public as well as developers.
However, the lack of coordination from related parties has stalled the construction project.
The TOD projects are expected to integrate residential, business and leisure space within walking distance of public transportation....
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?