Siti may be cleared of all charges: Lawyer
The Jakarta Post
Siti Aisyah, a defendant in the assassination of Kim Jong-nam, will likely be cleared of all charges because Malaysian prosecutors failed to prove that she had a motive to kill the half-brother of North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, says her lawyer.
On Wednesday, Gooi Soon Seng said he was confident that his 25-year-old client would be acquitted. A Malaysian court will decide on Aug. 16 wh...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?