Central Jakarta shuts down illegal cardiology clinic
The Jakarta Post
The Central Jakarta administration shut down an illegal cardiology clinic on Jl. Raden Saleh 23, Cikini, Central Jakarta, on Monday.
Sujanto Budiroso, a Central Jakarta administration official who led the closure, said the owner of the clinic had been told to apply for a license since 2015 in accordance with the law but he had failed to do so.
"The owner did not abide by the law," he said as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.
Health practitioners at the clinic were not licensed, according to the Jakarta Health Agency
"They never applied for a license," said agency head Yuditha Endah. (rfa)
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas