Central Jakarta shuts down illegal cardiology clinic
The Jakarta Post
The Central Jakarta administration shut down an illegal cardiology clinic on Jl. Raden Saleh 23, Cikini, Central Jakarta, on Monday.
Sujanto Budiroso, a Central Jakarta administration official who led the closure, said the owner of the clinic had been told to apply for a license since 2015 in accordance with the law but he had failed to do so.
"The owner did not abide by the law," he said as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.
Health practitioners at the clinic were not licensed, according to the Jakarta Health Agency
"They never applied for a license," said agency head Yuditha Endah. (rfa)
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws
- Your next Uber ride may have a minifridge stocked with snacks
- Indonesia launches 16th economic package
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw