Greater Jakarta: Apartment vows to curb prostitution
The Jakarta Post
The management of Kalibata City apartments in South Jakarta says it has redoubled efforts to tackle prostitution in the complex.
The Jakarta Police raided the 18-tower complex on Wednesday, in the course of which they arrested 32 suspected prostitutes in 17 apartments, six of whom were underage.
Kalibata City general manager Ishak Lopung said the management had established three meas...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free