Island focus: Innovation boosts shrimp harvest
The Jakarta Post
Tojo Unauna regency in Central Sulawesi is enjoying the benefits of technologically enhanced shrimp farming with the first harvest this year expected to boost the local economy.
The first harvest of the vannamei variety of shrimp began on Thursday at a local shrimp farming center in Ampane Tete district in the regency.
The first stage of the harvest would reap 500 kilograms of shrimp...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free