Keeping our sanity during political year
If we have ever thought that the arguments that our colleagues who stand on the opposite political axis made are so biased when criticizing our favorite politicians, but very inconsistent when they are defending their favorites for similar mistakes, we are most probably not alone.
In fact, our colleagues might feel the same about us, especially if we are very open about our political stanc...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free