Pelindo III eyes overseas operation
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III has expressed its interest in becoming the first local firm to operate a port abroad, with a possible tie-up with Dubai-based port and logistics firm DP World.
The two companies are set to end their cooperation contract for the Surabaya Container Terminal by April 2019, on account of the mismatched contract renewal terms between DP World and Indonesian ...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free