Rare croc found in Jambi river
The Jakarta Post
Residents of Rantau Panjang village in Jujuhan district, Bungo regency in Jambi recently spotted a rare Senyulong crocodile in the Jujuhan River.
The villagers spotted the endangered animal in Lubuk Larangan, at a spot in the river where fish commonly gather, on Thursday. The local name for the animal is a fish crocodile because of its narrow, flat and long snout.
Rantau Panjang vil...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free