Bogor closes Cileungsi flyover for film shoot
The Jakarta Post
The Cileungsi flyover in Bogor, West Java, had been closed temporarily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. over two days through Sept. 5 to make way for a movie production, local police have said.
"But it is open from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.," said Bogor Police spokeswoman Adj. Comr. Ita Puspita as quoted by tempo.co.
The Cileungsi Police had earlier issued a letter stating that PT Skylar Comics would be shooting segments of Darah Daging on the flyover.
Ita said the movie company had a permit from the Bogor Transportation Agency and relevant officials to use the location for a film shoot.
"There is no need to worry. The roads beneath the flyover are quite wide, so there will be no traffic congestion," she added.
The flyover is closed to all traffic to and from Cibubur and Jonggol. Motorists are advised to readjust their travel plans to avoid potential congestion. (vla)
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Saudi woman's case against father stirs 'guardianship' debate
- Land owners unseal 46 schools after promise to hire them as civil servants
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Russia warns US it is 'playing with fire' with sanctions