Bogor closes Cileungsi flyover for film shoot
The Jakarta Post
The Cileungsi flyover in Bogor, West Java, had been closed temporarily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. over two days through Sept. 5 to make way for a movie production, local police have said.
"But it is open from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.," said Bogor Police spokeswoman Adj. Comr. Ita Puspita as quoted by tempo.co.
The Cileungsi Police had earlier issued a letter stating that PT Skylar Comics would be shooting segments of Darah Daging on the flyover.
Ita said the movie company had a permit from the Bogor Transportation Agency and relevant officials to use the location for a film shoot.
"There is no need to worry. The roads beneath the flyover are quite wide, so there will be no traffic congestion," she added.
The flyover is closed to all traffic to and from Cibubur and Jonggol. Motorists are advised to readjust their travel plans to avoid potential congestion. (vla)
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws
- Your next Uber ride may have a minifridge stocked with snacks
- Indonesia launches 16th economic package
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw