Man dies after drinking alcoholic cocktails
The Jakarta Post
A man identified as Ingot Junardi Simatupang was pronounced dead after reportedly drinking alcoholic cocktails at the Golden Crown nightclub in Glodok Plaza, Tamansari, West Jakarta, on Sunday.
Ingot had a seizure after drinking a long island cocktail, before being brought to Husada Hospital in Sawah Besar, Central Jakarta, where he was pronounced dead, Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono said on Monday, as reported by tempo.co.
He said the police had taken Ingot’s body to Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital in Central Jakarta for a post-mortem examination.
He said Tamansari Police were still investigating the case further. (ami)
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai