Man dies after drinking alcoholic cocktails
The Jakarta Post
A man identified as Ingot Junardi Simatupang was pronounced dead after reportedly drinking alcoholic cocktails at the Golden Crown nightclub in Glodok Plaza, Tamansari, West Jakarta, on Sunday.
Ingot had a seizure after drinking a long island cocktail, before being brought to Husada Hospital in Sawah Besar, Central Jakarta, where he was pronounced dead, Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono said on Monday, as reported by tempo.co.
He said the police had taken Ingot’s body to Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital in Central Jakarta for a post-mortem examination.
He said Tamansari Police were still investigating the case further. (ami)
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Instant Noodle Longform