Some people with disabilities to receive free Asian Para Games tickets: Committee
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Asian Para Games Organizing Committee (INAPGOC) will give free Asian Para Games tickets to some people with disabilities through several communities that support the disabled.
INAPGOC deputy chairwoman Sylviana Murni said the tickets would not be given to individuals, but communities appointed by the committee.
“There will be some representatives [of the communities] who will receive free tickets. However, we can’t give free tickets to all because they are limited,” Sylviana said on Thursday as quoted by kompas.com.
INAPGOC is set to sell Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze classes of tickets, the prices of which will be determined later.
All tickets can be purchased online, she added.
Around 3,000 disabled athletes from 41 countries in Asia will take part in 18 sports in the Asian Para Games, which will be held from Oct. 6 to 13. (cal)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Lion Air crash: 'I’m sure dad could swim his way out and survive the crash'
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- When Jokowi’s ‘other women’ let their hair down
- 5 ways to increase your lung capacity