Some people with disabilities to receive free Asian Para Games tickets: Committee
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Asian Para Games Organizing Committee (INAPGOC) will give free Asian Para Games tickets to some people with disabilities through several communities that support the disabled.
INAPGOC deputy chairwoman Sylviana Murni said the tickets would not be given to individuals, but communities appointed by the committee.
“There will be some representatives [of the communities] who will receive free tickets. However, we can’t give free tickets to all because they are limited,” Sylviana said on Thursday as quoted by kompas.com.
INAPGOC is set to sell Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze classes of tickets, the prices of which will be determined later.
All tickets can be purchased online, she added.
Around 3,000 disabled athletes from 41 countries in Asia will take part in 18 sports in the Asian Para Games, which will be held from Oct. 6 to 13. (cal)
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion