West Jakarta Police foil drug distribution attempt
The Jakarta Post
The West Jakarta Police have foiled an attempt to distribute two bags of methamphetamine and ecstasy that were found on a fishing boat in Cilegon, Banten.
Three suspects were arrested during a raid on Nov. 21 that also uncovered dozens of kilograms of methamphetamine and tens of thousands of ecstasy pills, the police’s narcotics unit head Adj. Sr. Comr. Erick Frendiz said on Monday as quoted by tempo.co.
“We are still in the process of developing the case.”
He said the drugs were supposed to get picked up by a courier driving a luxury car and delivered to a distributor in Jakarta. (rai)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says