Indonesian cyclists dominate Tour de Linggarjati 2017
Indonesian cyclist Muhammad Abdurrohman of KFC Cycling Team won the men’s elite category at the Tour de Linggarjati 2017 event that was held on Dec. 2 in Cibuntu Kuningan Tourist Village, Kuningan.
Muhammad finished the race in 18 minutes and 27 seconds.
“Out of the six categories, Muhammad Abdurrohman is the champion of men’s elite category that has a total distance of 9.9 kilometers. Meanwhile Prasetyo Nur Firdaus is the winner of men’s youth category. Dewika Mulya Sova wins the women’s youth category. Other categories are won by participants from other countries like Malaysia,” said Tour de Linnggarjati committee head Agus Sadeli.
Kicked off at Pancalang Soccer Field, TdL 2017 was joined by hundreds of participants from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines and Mongolia.
Cibuntu Tourist Village is located on the slope of Mount Ciremai. At this village, visitors can enjoy several activities such as mountain biking, exploring historical sites and enjoying traditional food.
Other attractions in this place are Cikahuripan Water Springs and Curug Gongseng waterfall. (kes)
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas