Jakarta to host study abroad fair on Thursday
The Jakarta Post
An education fair focusing on bachelor, postgraduate and doctoral studies will take place on Thursday at the InterContinental Midplaza Hotel in Central Jakarta.
In the free entry EDUEXPOS, students who have registered online can expect to gain information about studying abroad at universities across the world such as the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Turkey, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Russia, Iran, Cyprus, Malaysia, China and South Korea. Among the information provided are costs and scholarships, the range of programs, special offers, accommodation, visas and the advantages of studying and living abroad.
“This event offers a good opportunity for Indonesian students and their families to meet directly with universities, language institutes and government representatives so they can find the right choice for their studies,” said organizer FPP Edu Media president Julio Ronchetti in a press release.
In addition to with meeting university representatives, visitors can also attend education seminars such as “Study in Turkey”, “Explore Asia’s Premier Liberal Arts Education” by Yonsei University, “Study in France and Its Opportunities” by the French Institute and French Embassy in Indonesia, and “Study in Holland: Open to International Minds” by Nuffic Neso Indonesia. (kes)
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report