Jakarta to host study abroad fair on Thursday
The Jakarta Post
An education fair focusing on bachelor, postgraduate and doctoral studies will take place on Thursday at the InterContinental Midplaza Hotel in Central Jakarta.
In the free entry EDUEXPOS, students who have registered online can expect to gain information about studying abroad at universities across the world such as the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Turkey, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Russia, Iran, Cyprus, Malaysia, China and South Korea. Among the information provided are costs and scholarships, the range of programs, special offers, accommodation, visas and the advantages of studying and living abroad.
“This event offers a good opportunity for Indonesian students and their families to meet directly with universities, language institutes and government representatives so they can find the right choice for their studies,” said organizer FPP Edu Media president Julio Ronchetti in a press release.
In addition to with meeting university representatives, visitors can also attend education seminars such as “Study in Turkey”, “Explore Asia’s Premier Liberal Arts Education” by Yonsei University, “Study in France and Its Opportunities” by the French Institute and French Embassy in Indonesia, and “Study in Holland: Open to International Minds” by Nuffic Neso Indonesia. (kes)
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards