What to know before visiting Jakarta Fair 2018
The Jakarta Post
The 51st edition of the Jakarta Fair exhibition officially opened on Wednesday as part of the capital's 491st anniversary.
Located at JIExpo Kemayoran in Central Jakarta, the exhibition will open for 40 days until July 1 from 3:30 p.m. until 10 p.m. on Monday to Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, and 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays.
According to tempo.co, tickets cost Rp 25,000 (US$1.76) per person on Monday to Thursday, Rp 30,000 on Friday, and Rp 35,000 on Saturday and Sunday.
This year, up to 2,700 companies are said to be participating in the event, which also hosts 1,500 booths featuring various discounted products.
In addition to exhibition booths and a carnival parade, the fair also offers music performances and group viewing of the World Cup. (kes)
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning