What to know before visiting Jakarta Fair 2018
The Jakarta Post
The 51st edition of the Jakarta Fair exhibition officially opened on Wednesday as part of the capital's 491st anniversary.
Located at JIExpo Kemayoran in Central Jakarta, the exhibition will open for 40 days until July 1 from 3:30 p.m. until 10 p.m. on Monday to Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, and 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays.
According to tempo.co, tickets cost Rp 25,000 (US$1.76) per person on Monday to Thursday, Rp 30,000 on Friday, and Rp 35,000 on Saturday and Sunday.
This year, up to 2,700 companies are said to be participating in the event, which also hosts 1,500 booths featuring various discounted products.
In addition to exhibition booths and a carnival parade, the fair also offers music performances and group viewing of the World Cup. (kes)
- BREAKING: Buddhist woman imprisoned for complaining about mosque's speaker
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Colombia rescues 49 women from 'sexual slavery'
- Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet
- UK B&B becomes unlikely site of 'pilgrimage' for Japanese anime fans
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- Sri Mulyani declines position on Jokowi's campaign team
- Luxury brands chasing China's cash-rich millennials armed with family money
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Asian Games prostitute scandal 'slap in the face': Jakarta councilor