Gus tf Sakai: Leaving his own story up to the imagination
Syofiardi Bachyul Jb
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM GUS TF SAKAI: (JP/Syofiardi Bachyul Jb) "The concentration of publicity exposing the author but not his output means that many people draw back from literary works; they know a lot about the author or scholar, but they never read his works." This is the answer given by Gus tf Sakai when asked to explain his reluctance to be interviewed, adding he has refused requests for i...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi