Gus tf Sakai: Leaving his own story up to the imagination
Syofiardi Bachyul Jb
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM GUS TF SAKAI: (JP/Syofiardi Bachyul Jb) "The concentration of publicity exposing the author but not his output means that many people draw back from literary works; they know a lot about the author or scholar, but they never read his works." This is the answer given by Gus tf Sakai when asked to explain his reluctance to be interviewed, adding he has refused requests for i...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang