Eilish Kidd and Emmy Fitri
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Anto Hoed and Melly Goeslaw (JP/J.Adiguna) Melly Goeslaw taps out one last text message before being interviewed. She has working hands -- the kind that might even stretch to doing the dishes -- and a thing for red. The singer's hair is a streaky, feisty orange-auburn; her Nokia, converse-style sneakers and bejeweled watch are all in shades of crimson. But her face is bare and clean,...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income