Mayapada to gain from Singapore's NHG
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM HEALTH COOPERATION: (JP/P.J. Leo) The Mayapada business group is set to jump-start an expansion of its healthcare services in Jakarta in cooperation with the National Healthcare Group (NHG), which manages 10 hospitals and medical centers in Singapore, under an agreement signed in Jakarta on Thursday. The Mayapada Healthcare Group is to receive NHG technical assistance on designing and de...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi