Supreme Court under graft probe
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has confiscated documents from the Supreme Court to commence an investigation into the alleged embezzlement of administrative fees. The probe follows a report from the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) that found irregularities in the court's collection of administrative fees from justice seekers. KPK deputy chairman for prevention Haryono Umar ...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers