Wonosobo could be just your cup of tea
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The high Dieng Plateau at Wonosobo is the center of some of Central Java's more famous tourist attractions. Visitors to the Tambi tea plantation in Wonosobo, Central Java, enjoy the fresh air during a morning hike through the plantation. (JP/Agus Maryono) Some tourist sites you can visit on the plateau are as high as 2,400 meters above sea level, including ancient sites and temples...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint