Mexico, Indonesia are still good friends after 55 years: Envoy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Friends don't need to be lovers but lovers must be friends. Mexico and Indonesia are both friends and lovers. They are geographically distant -- one in North America, the other in Southeast Asia -- but they are not that far apart in their hearts, says Mexican ambassador to Indonesia. MELBA PRIA: (JP/Veeramalla Anjaiah) "Mexico and Indonesia are so far away (from each other) geo...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media