Mexico, Indonesia are still good friends after 55 years: Envoy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Friends don't need to be lovers but lovers must be friends. Mexico and Indonesia are both friends and lovers. They are geographically distant -- one in North America, the other in Southeast Asia -- but they are not that far apart in their hearts, says Mexican ambassador to Indonesia. MELBA PRIA: (JP/Veeramalla Anjaiah) "Mexico and Indonesia are so far away (from each other) geo...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000