Mexico, Indonesia are still good friends after 55 years: Envoy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Friends don't need to be lovers but lovers must be friends. Mexico and Indonesia are both friends and lovers. They are geographically distant -- one in North America, the other in Southeast Asia -- but they are not that far apart in their hearts, says Mexican ambassador to Indonesia. MELBA PRIA: (JP/Veeramalla Anjaiah) "Mexico and Indonesia are so far away (from each other) geo...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint