Indonesians in San Francisco Bay Area fulfill their dreams
Moch N. Kurniawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM (JP/Moch N. Kurniawan) Nday, as he is known to his friends, is a successful Indonesian who has gone global. Since graduating with a degree in architecture from the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) in 1993, Nday has worked in Singapore, Hong Kong and San Francisco, where he is now based. "Going global was my dream for a long time. I knew it was ambitious, so I prepa...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move