Art exhibition plays with space, history
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Just outside the O House Gallery, a tangle of orange wires runs from the lawn beside the pavement to the ceiling above the doorway -- so low that one has to duck around the artwork to enter the gallery. The sensation immediately brings attention to one's sense of space. And this is exactly the aim of a new exhibition, titled "The History and The Floor That Comes Upward" opening...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined