Art exhibition plays with space, history
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Just outside the O House Gallery, a tangle of orange wires runs from the lawn beside the pavement to the ceiling above the doorway -- so low that one has to duck around the artwork to enter the gallery. The sensation immediately brings attention to one's sense of space. And this is exactly the aim of a new exhibition, titled "The History and The Floor That Comes Upward" opening...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt