Benny & Mice lost in Bali -- and lovin' it
I Wayan Juniartha
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two of the country's most popular cartoonists decided one day to travel to Bali and get themselves lost in the resort island for about a week. It was a simple plan with hilarious results. "It was kind of being lost in a productive way," Benny Rachmadi said. Benny Rachmadi and Muhammad Misrad pose against the colorful backdrop of the enlarged cover of their new book...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga