Benny & Mice lost in Bali -- and lovin' it
I Wayan Juniartha
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two of the country's most popular cartoonists decided one day to travel to Bali and get themselves lost in the resort island for about a week. It was a simple plan with hilarious results. "It was kind of being lost in a productive way," Benny Rachmadi said. Benny Rachmadi and Muhammad Misrad pose against the colorful backdrop of the enlarged cover of their new book...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income