Indonesia restores key maritime baseline of Nipah Island: Foreign Ministry
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The island of Nipah, Indonesia's outermost territory, has been given a fresh lease on life as an agreed baseline for Indonesia's maritime border with Singapore, after extensive reclamation work carried out by the government, a Foreign Ministry official said Wednesday. Arief Havas Oegroseno, the Foreign Ministry's director general for international treaties and legal affairs, said the governme...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi