Indonesia restores key maritime baseline of Nipah Island: Foreign Ministry
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The island of Nipah, Indonesia's outermost territory, has been given a fresh lease on life as an agreed baseline for Indonesia's maritime border with Singapore, after extensive reclamation work carried out by the government, a Foreign Ministry official said Wednesday. Arief Havas Oegroseno, the Foreign Ministry's director general for international treaties and legal affairs, said the governme...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move