Karen Agustiawan: Challenges male domination of oil and gas industry
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM The appointment of Karen Agustiawan as president director of state oil and gas company PT Pertamina was has been met with waves of speculation and many questions. Karen's quarter of a century working in the oil and gas industry are apparently not enough to silence several lawmakers who have incessantly questioned her ability to run the company, which contributes the highest dividends to s...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'