Karen Agustiawan: Challenges male domination of oil and gas industry
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM The appointment of Karen Agustiawan as president director of state oil and gas company PT Pertamina was has been met with waves of speculation and many questions. Karen's quarter of a century working in the oil and gas industry are apparently not enough to silence several lawmakers who have incessantly questioned her ability to run the company, which contributes the highest dividends to s...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint