A sophistication unfolds in a new dictionary
Nikolaos van Dam
PREMIUM Those who imagine Bahasa Indonesia to be a simple language will soon discover its sophistication if they make a serious effort to get acquainted with its literature and other writings. It may be relatively easy to learn some basic Indonesian, but when it comes to the more sophisticated variety, one is easily confronted with its linguistic complexities. Actually, it is not only foreigners w...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights