Vegetarian eateries in town to tantalize your taste buds
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Which dish?: An employee at a vegetarian eatery explains what is on the menu that day. JP/Triwik Kurniasari Have you ever thought vegetarian food is boring and plain. Well, it’s time for you to chase that away. There are vegetarian alternatives to almost any animal-product foods, from soy sausages, to fib ribs to mock soto betawi (meat soup) and fake chicken satay. “We ea...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi