Vegetarian eateries in town to tantalize your taste buds
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Which dish?: An employee at a vegetarian eatery explains what is on the menu that day. JP/Triwik Kurniasari Have you ever thought vegetarian food is boring and plain. Well, it’s time for you to chase that away. There are vegetarian alternatives to almost any animal-product foods, from soy sausages, to fib ribs to mock soto betawi (meat soup) and fake chicken satay. “We ea...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint