Securities industry needs a makeover: Brokers
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The global financial downturn is taking its toll on the securities industry with slower transactions draining revenue, prompting calls for the industry to consolidate to prevent further losses. The government needs to consider implementing a mechanism to reduce the number of companies overall, brokers say. Aviyasa Dwipayana, president director of the country’s largest broker company...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator