E. Nusa Tenggara mourn former governor Tallo
PREMIUM KUPANG, East Nusa Tenggara: Governor Frans Leburaya has asked state agencies and residents from across the province to fly the Indonesian flag at half-mast from April 27 to April 29, in a mark of respect for Piet Alexander Tallo, former East Nusa Tenggara governor, from 1998 to 2008. "Pak Tallo was a statesman who dedicated part of his life for the benefit of the province," said Leburaya on ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga