E. Nusa Tenggara mourn former governor Tallo
PREMIUM KUPANG, East Nusa Tenggara: Governor Frans Leburaya has asked state agencies and residents from across the province to fly the Indonesian flag at half-mast from April 27 to April 29, in a mark of respect for Piet Alexander Tallo, former East Nusa Tenggara governor, from 1998 to 2008. "Pak Tallo was a statesman who dedicated part of his life for the benefit of the province," said Leburaya on ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?