E. Nusa Tenggara mourn former governor Tallo
PREMIUM KUPANG, East Nusa Tenggara: Governor Frans Leburaya has asked state agencies and residents from across the province to fly the Indonesian flag at half-mast from April 27 to April 29, in a mark of respect for Piet Alexander Tallo, former East Nusa Tenggara governor, from 1998 to 2008. "Pak Tallo was a statesman who dedicated part of his life for the benefit of the province," said Leburaya on ...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator