Surabaya, Malang `hubs for child sex exploitation'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government has highlighted an alarming rise in sexual exploitation of children in Surabaya, Malang municipality and Malang regency, all in East Java. Elvi Hendrani, head of advocacy over violence against children at the Office of the State Minister for Women's Empowerment, said Thursday in Malang that extra attention had been focused on the three areas' roles as sources, transit point...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi