Surabaya, Malang `hubs for child sex exploitation'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government has highlighted an alarming rise in sexual exploitation of children in Surabaya, Malang municipality and Malang regency, all in East Java. Elvi Hendrani, head of advocacy over violence against children at the Office of the State Minister for Women's Empowerment, said Thursday in Malang that extra attention had been focused on the three areas' roles as sources, transit point...
- RI offers retail sukuk with 5.9 percent annual yield
- All the wild horses are extinct: Study
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Maudy Ayunda's journey of self-discovery
- UN Security Council to vote on Syria ceasefire
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Short circuit causes fire in Depok
- Taiwan to ban disposable plastic items by 2030
- Lesson from women and revolution in Iran
- Record tourist arrivals in Paris in 2017